Cheyenne Arts Festival
Cheyenne Arts Festival is a 2 day event that will take place from 18th to 20th August at Cheyenne Depot Museum and Depot Plaza.
This event aims to celebrate local creativity in all its forms and to showcase Cheyenne residents and visitors wih a unique arts-related experience and entertainment.
The Festival will feature:
- 1000 square feet indoor Visual Artist exhibit space
- Artist reception on Friday evening
- Music and dance performers
- Art workshops for children
- the Artisan Boulevard, featuring localy produced foods and crafts